Summer Adventures
We had to move out of our lovely hobbit home in June due to our landlord returning from overseas. As much as we're not a fan of moving, since we were already being propelled into upheaval anyway, we thought we'd use the opportunity to make some big changes with the aim of fulfilling a long-held dream of moving to South Devon.
[Below: cosy hobbit home in winter]
Since moving out of our place, we've stayed in various homes (pet-sitting) and holiday cottages (taking a break from pet-sitting), whilst I have worked my notice at the University of Bath. We're now finally in South Devon, house-sitting again for a while whilst we look for a more permanent home to rent.
This situation has allowed for far more adventuring and exploring of different areas in the UK than we'd usually achieve in a summer. I thought I'd share some of our photos below as we've visited some exquisite and amazing places, which may be of interest to others...
[Buckland Abbey:]



























Comments
Post a Comment